This guide is a comprehensive roadmap to help influencers pitch and partner with brands!
I’ve broken down each step of my proven pitching strategy and included easy-to-edit templates so you feel confident when reaching out to brands.
You'll learn best practices for working with brands directly, how to set yourself apart from other creators, and what to keep in mind before, during, and after a campaign!
- Chapter 1: How to attract brands and audit your content
- Chapter 2: Tips for creating content consistently
- Chapter 3: How to create your list of dream brands and find the correct contact
- Chapter 4: The anatomy of the perfect pitch and questions to consider
- Chapter 5: What to include in your media kit
- Chapter 6: How to establish rates and tips when negotiating
- Chapter 7: Things to keep in mind when partnering with brands
- Chapter 8: Pitch templates, subject line ideas, follow up email, and more
- Chapter 9: Tips for communicating with brands
- Chapter 10: Influencer marketing terms defined
- Media kit template
- Rate sheet template
- Invoice template
- Influencer agreement
- Campaign overview report
Digital files in the bloggerbytes shop cannot be resold or shared. Unauthorized distribution of will be met with full legal action. Jenna is not a lawyer and this guide, influencer contracts, and templates should not be interpreted as legal advice. The information included is for educational purposes only. Digital returns are not accepted. If you require assistance, please email Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll get my 30 page ebook with pitch templates, sample intros, follow up examples, subject line ideas, plus a media kit template, rate sheet template, invoice template, influencer agreement, campaign overview report, and access to my exclusive support group!