Protect Your Blog Legally!
Do you need an influencer contract for sponsored posts or social campaigns? This easy to understand contract was designed to be versatile. You can use it for branded blog work, social collaborations, freelance photography, or videos.
This blog contract outlines deliverables, usage rights, cancellation, exclusivity, payment details, scope of work, and more in simple and clear terms.
- What an influencer/blogger contract is
- Why you need a contract when working with brands
- Common sections within contracts
- Negotiable terms defined
- What to include in your contract
- How to edit your new influencer contract template
- Easy To Understand Influencer Contract Quick Start Guide
- 2 versions of Influencer Agreement: PDF, DOCX
Your guide and templates will be available once payment is confirmed. Please note this is a digital product.
Jenna is not a lawyer and this guide to influencer contracts and templates should not be interpreted as legal advice. The information included is for educational purposes only. Each situation is unique and any contract may need to be reviewed by an attorney.
If you require assistance, please email Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Digital files in the bloggerbytes shop cannot be resold or shared. Unauthorized distribution will be met with full legal action. Digital returns are not accepted.